Exhibition Rules And Regulations
- Centre promotions enjoy preference, and should it be so requires, other exhibitions and promotions will be re-scheduled.
- Tenant exhibitions enjoy preference over exhibitions by non-competitive outside companies. However, once an outside company's exhibition has been confirmed it will not be cancelled to accommodate a tenant.
- The product/service to be exhibited may not at any time be in direct competition with any of the tenants at Vaal Mall.
- Promotions/Exhibitions at Vaal Mall have to be professional, of world-class standard and add value to the Mall. No exhibition will be allowed that aims to only take advantage of the feet the Mall attracts.
- The total balance of the invoice is due prior to the exhibition, either as a direct deposit or with Vaal Mall's Marketing Department at the Centre Management Offices.
Vaal Mall Banking Details:
Name of Account: Kathryn Payton Marketing Concepts (PTY0 Ltd t/a Vaal Mall
Account Number: 1469 175 444
Name of Bank: Nedbank
Branch Code: 146 905
Payment may be done by cheque. If you pay electronically, please fax through the confirmation of payment to (016) 933 9344. It should be noted that electronic transfers are only deemed confirmed when proof of payment is received.